More and more companies are now relying on cloud-based management systems, especially after the pandemic. Migrating to a fully cloud-based system offers plenty of advantages for any business. Outsourced solutions provide great support for firms with services such as...
Data cleansing or data scrubbing is an important process to ensure data quality before it is transferred to the warehouse. It improves the workflow and decision making education, healthcare, law, finance, and other sectors. Data cleansing service providers rectify...
E-books are available in many formats including PDF, EPUB or HTML, and are easily accessible to readers on devices like iPhone, Nook, Sony e-Reader, Kindle etc. However, the ePUB format needs to be converted to PDF to work on Android phones, tablets and computers....
- JUAN REYESDigital Brand Manager - SEO, SEM, and Applications
- Jessica SchwartzSolutions Manager - Business Process Optimization Division
- Amber DarstSolutions Manager - Practice and Revenue Cycle Management: Healthcare Division
- Meghann DrellaCPC: Senior Solutions Manager - Practice and Revenue Cycle Management, Healthcare Division
- Natalie TorneseCPC: Director of Revenue Cycle Management - Healthcare Division
- Jan MerrifieldSenior Solutions Manager - Transcription, Medical Record Review, Data Conversion
- Julie ClementsVice President of Operations - St. Paul, Minnesota
- Loralee KappSolutions Manager - Practice and Revenue Cycle Management - Healthcare Division
Our team works with you
Our CAD Conversion Services
We offer a comprehensive range of CAD conversion services solutions and can deliver the final output in formats such as .DWG, .DXF, .DGN, and .STL.
Paper to CAD
Paper/vellum/tracing/blue print based drawings are scanned and manually redrafted into accurate CAD drawings.
Image to CAD
This includes 2D to 3D conversions. Scanned images that are sent to us are redrafted and converted into dimensionally accurate CAD drawings.
Hand-drawn drawings to CAD
We can create precisely-scaled technical drawings from scanned hand-drawn paper sketches.
Scanned PDF to DWG
Scanned PDF files are converted to editable DWG and DXF files, retaining accuracy of lines, arcs, and True Type texts.
Features Of Our Paper To CAD Conversion
CAD files that maintain the dimensions of the original drawings
Conversion from raster format to CAD perfect geometry
Layering, scale size, and standards according to client specifications
Conversion of drawings of all sizes and formats
Superior quality drawings
Output that meets international standards
CAD Conversion Outsourcing To MOS – Enjoy Multiple Benefits
Project handled by CAD conversion experts
Use of latest scanning tools and CAD conversion software
Stringent QA measures
Precise, editable digital reproductions
Affordable pricing, 30-40% lower than current market rates
Privacy and confidentiality maintained
Disasters are unpredictable. An unexpected data loss can impact an organization in many ways. Natural disasters such as...
PDF, no doubt is the universal document format mainly used for official purposes. PDF is a great format for sharing even huge...
The demand for document scanning services is rising rapidly in today's digital world as it helps businesses to save, store, and...