Document Scanning Services
Critical business information, when stored as paper files, may lead to significant loss of important data. The best way to manage and protect your data is by scanning your paper documents. Converting paper documents into digital files also saves storage space and ensures that your data is available as and when you need it. A leading document scanning company in the United States, Managed Outsource Solutions (MOS) offers high quality document scanning services to meet the needs of various industries including healthcare, education, legal, insurance, banking, real estate, media, publishing, manufacturing, and construction.
Equipped with advanced equipment and high-end software, our team can scan your documents and convert them into the required format. We have extensive experience in converting files into different formats such as TIFF, JPEG, GIF, PDF, and more. Our professional document scanning company can digitize documents of any dimension, size and shape.
Call our document scanning company at 1-800-670-2809 for a Free Trial offer.
Document Scanning Process
Our document scanning process covers:
- Properly organizing paper-based files
- Taking out all staples and organizing for scanning
- Scanning paper files using high-speed flat bed scanners appropriate for the work
- Stringent quality checks to ensure that the final output is accurate and adheres to client specifications
- Providing output in color, black and white or grey scale as required
Document Scanning Solutions
We provide the following document scanning services:
- Scanning of paper documents: medical charts and records, employee records, legal files, books, images and drawings (blueprints, mylars and drawings spanning ‘A’ to ‘J’ sizes)
- Aperture card scanning – Scanning of engineering drawings maintained in aperture cards.
- Microfiche-Microfilm scanning - Conversion of microfiche (jacketed, COM or 105mm) is into digital images. We provide scanning of archived records on microfilm rolls and conversion to chosen formats (including TIFF, JPEG or PDF).
- Photographic scanning – Scanning of photographic paper prints at different resolutions based on requirements.
- Film slides - Scanning of all types of film, both negative and positive.
- Rare/fragile documents – Scanning of fragile archival documents, old books and pamphlets.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) – Conversion of image files to searchable text files in Word and Acrobat (PDF) by utilizing OCR software.
Our company can provide on-demand, back file and on-going (daily, weekly, monthly) scanning services based on your specific requirements.
Why Choose Us
The benefits of outsourcing document scanning to MOS are
- Delivery in DVD, external hard disk, or via secure FTP into EHR systems or other software systems.
- Low or no upfront expenses
- Onsite and offsite services
- Ability to interface with client systems
- Customized turnaround time
- State-of-the art technology
- Round-the-clock customer support
- Strict data security measures
- HIPAA-compliant processes
With our affordable document scanning services, you can also enjoy cost savings of 30% to 40%! Feel free to contact us for more details. For more information on our customized scanning services, call 1-800-670-2809.