Negative and positive images
Standard, Kodachrome, Glass, and Ektachrome slides and Medium Format transparencies
Just send us your black & white or color slides and we will scan and digitize them, maintaining high resolution standards.
More and more companies are now relying on cloud-based management systems, especially after the pandemic. Migrating to a fully cloud-based system offers plenty of advantages for any business. Outsourced solutions provide great support for firms with services such as...
Data cleansing or data scrubbing is an important process to ensure data quality before it is transferred to the warehouse. It improves the workflow and decision making education, healthcare, law, finance, and other sectors. Data cleansing service providers rectify...
E-books are available in many formats including PDF, EPUB or HTML, and are easily accessible to readers on devices like iPhone, Nook, Sony e-Reader, Kindle etc. However, the ePUB format needs to be converted to PDF to work on Android phones, tablets and computers....
Get Quality Slide Scanning Services
We use advanced tools and scanners to quickly and efficiently scan, index, and store your valuable slides in digital format. The slide sizes we scan include 35 110, 126, 127mm. Our restoration experts will determine the corrections that the images need and make the appropriate changes such as
Dust And Scratch Removal
Color And Fade Correction
What Makes Us Unique?
Onsite and offsite services
Skilled technicians on your project
Latest equipment and technology
Separate department dedicated to onsite scanning projects
24×7 customer support
Competitive pricing – you save 30 to 40% on your costs
- JUAN REYESDigital Brand Manager - SEO, SEM, and Applications
- Jessica SchwartzSolutions Manager - Business Process Optimization Division
- Amber DarstSolutions Manager - Practice and Revenue Cycle Management: Healthcare Division
- Meghann DrellaCPC: Senior Solutions Manager - Practice and Revenue Cycle Management, Healthcare Division
- Natalie TorneseCPC: Director of Revenue Cycle Management - Healthcare Division
- Jan MerrifieldSenior Solutions Manager - Transcription, Medical Record Review, Data Conversion
- Julie ClementsVice President of Operations - St. Paul, Minnesota
- Loralee KappSolutions Manager - Practice and Revenue Cycle Management - Healthcare Division
Our team works with you
Most businesses look to achieve effective document digitization, to expand their presence online and carry out business...
With hospitals and other medical entities now moving completely to the electronic health record (EHR) system, document...
Disasters are unpredictable. An unexpected data loss can impact an organization in many ways. Natural disasters such as...