We can ensure accurate processing of various types of legal documents, whether Instruments (contracts, deeds, mortgages, power of attorney, and wills), Pleadings (complaints, cross-complaints, answers, and counterclaims), Immigration paperwork, Bankruptcy filings, Joint venture agreements or 501c (3) applications.
Outsource Your Legal Documentation Processing Tasks To Us!
Contact us at 1-800-670-2809!
Legal Document Processing Solutions We Provide:
Legal document drafting
Legal data entry
Legal coding and indexing
We are well-equipped to handle large volume legal document processing tasks and safe delivery of your confidential documents.
- JUAN REYESDigital Brand Manager - SEO, SEM, and Applications
- Jessica SchwartzSolutions Manager - Business Process Optimization Division
- Amber DarstSolutions Manager - Practice and Revenue Cycle Management: Healthcare Division
- Meghann DrellaCPC: Senior Solutions Manager - Practice and Revenue Cycle Management, Healthcare Division
- Natalie TorneseCPC: Director of Revenue Cycle Management - Healthcare Division
- Jan MerrifieldSenior Solutions Manager - Transcription, Medical Record Review, Data Conversion
- Julie ClementsVice President of Operations - St. Paul, Minnesota
- Loralee KappSolutions Manager - Practice and Revenue Cycle Management - Healthcare Division
Our team works with you
Industry Leading Expertise
Why Choose Us?
Stringent data security
Multilevel QA checks
Faster turnaround time
30 to 40% cost savings
24/7 customer support
To test drive our legal document processing services, just call 1-800-670-2809.
More and more companies are now relying on cloud-based management systems, especially after the pandemic. Migrating to a fully cloud-based system offers plenty of advantages for any business. Outsourced solutions provide great support for firms with services such as...
Data cleansing or data scrubbing is an important process to ensure data quality before it is transferred to the warehouse. It improves the workflow and decision making education, healthcare, law, finance, and other sectors. Data cleansing service providers rectify...
E-books are available in many formats including PDF, EPUB or HTML, and are easily accessible to readers on devices like iPhone, Nook, Sony e-Reader, Kindle etc. However, the ePUB format needs to be converted to PDF to work on Android phones, tablets and computers....
The legal profession is stressful. Lawyers often work long hours and sometimes need to take work home. Handling cases of all...
Law firms all over the world are looking for ways to improve the efficiency of legal processes and ensure that all lawyers on...
Any law firm’s day-to-day processes involve a number of routine administrative and document management tasks that aren’t...