If you could get all your cards together in your smartphone or laptop, you have the information with you whenever you want it. This is where Managed Outsource Solutions (MOS) comes in. An experienced U.S. based document scanning and indexing company provides professional services to help sort, organize and store your business cards.
MOS is just a call away at 1-800-670-2809 (toll-free). Check out our Free Trial and see how you can save 30% to 40% on operational costs.
High Tech Digitization And Business Card Indexing Solutions
You can choose to mail the cards to us for scanning or scan the details and send them to us. Our software has the capability to identify the first name and last name of the contact, the phone numbers (mobile and landline), company name, and website and enter them appropriately in the database.
Superior character recognition plays a major part in this, particularly in identifying the various fonts in which text is printed on business cards. Our software makes it possible for you to view scanned images of the fronts and backs of business cards, categorize the data, and add notes about individual cards.
After we store your data in a compatible and powerfully searchable database, you can retrieve the information as and when you need it. This indexing system can also be web-accessible.
Benefits With Mos
The prominent advantages of our business card indexing services are:
High level data security
Minimal turnaround time
Speedy data retrieval
Multiple format compatibility
- JUAN REYESDigital Brand Manager - SEO, SEM, and Applications
- Jessica SchwartzSolutions Manager - Business Process Optimization Division
- Amber DarstSolutions Manager - Practice and Revenue Cycle Management: Healthcare Division
- Meghann DrellaCPC: Senior Solutions Manager - Practice and Revenue Cycle Management, Healthcare Division
- Natalie TorneseCPC: Director of Revenue Cycle Management - Healthcare Division
- Jan MerrifieldSenior Solutions Manager - Transcription, Medical Record Review, Data Conversion
- Julie ClementsVice President of Operations - St. Paul, Minnesota
- Loralee KappSolutions Manager - Practice and Revenue Cycle Management - Healthcare Division
Our team works with you
RPA or robotic process automation is an advanced technology that combines artificial intelligence (AI) and automation that is...
Modern businesses have a vast amount of data generated from myriad sources such as multiple applications, devices, and operating...
Outsourcing, a business strategy which originated in the 1960s, is widely used by a wide range of industries. Outsourcing...