With the rise of the Internet, smartphones, and social media, the world is going digital. The quick transition has increased the demand for digital conversion of books and other written documents in many organizations. With advanced technology and the support of a document conversion company any reading material can be converted into digital format.
What Is PDF and Its Importance?
PDF (Portable Document Format) is a computer application used for transmitting extensive information from one system to another. It is one of the most common and universally recognized file formats used for printing or storing digital data. It is widely used for effective coordination between physically distant people. It stores huge volumes of data that can be transmitted and exchanged with any computer users using the system with different configuration. It also helps to incorporate multimedia content to these files. The conversion ability and other beneficial features of these files make the task of the user smooth and flexible. The content of the PDF files is protected from being hampered or damaged. It is easy to set the security features in the PDF files. You can protect the PDF files from unauthorized copying, editing, viewing or printing. This protects the misuse of content in the documents. You can also recover a file in this format when it gets corrupt.
In this modern business world, many businesses need to edit and manipulate files to complete various projects. There are many PDF editors available in the market, with each one offering slightly different tools and functions. Your business is unique and there are many factors to navigate to find out which program is right for you. So, here are some of the best PDF editors for MAC OS 10.15.
- PDF element for Mac: This is one of the best solutions for changing annotation, modification, conversion of PDF, and signing files or documents digitally. This has a very interactive interface and helps to share files hassle-free. It has some inbuilt features for adding watermarks, editing scanned documents, adding stamps and signatures, draw objects and so on. It can merge, extract and organize PDF files and it also has the ability to protect the documents using passwords.
- PDF expert: This editor offers the quickest solution to reading, highlighting, marking up and also brings a new edge to the way you operate your iPad and Mac. It allows easy transfer of documents, quick filling up on any document, extracting pages and sending them for assessments and easy signing of forms.
- Adobe Acrobat DC Mac: Its quality makes it one of the leading trademarks in the PDF market. The product has various tools to go about numerous functions. It has tools to perform almost any function on a document. It can extract art and other forms of text and facilitates direct transfer of documents from other Adobe.
- Foxit Phantom PDF Mac: It is new to the Mac world but it has serviced Windows users with PDF solutions for quite long. It helps in making notes quickly, reducing size, converting, OCR, signing documents or filling in forms. It also lets you secure the documents with passwords. It is available in multiple languages and uses modern OCR technology.
- PDFpen Pro: This is a Mac 10.15 PDF editor that has all the tools that allow you to perform various manipulations on a document and also has an option to censor private information. It also makes it easier to convert to other word formats and make audio comments to act as a future reminder. It has a very user-friendly interface and offer redaction features.
- Preview: This is a free PDF editor for Mac that can carry out functions like adding comments, organizing your pages, PDF protection, and combining, compressing and converting PDFs. It secures private information and combines file for faster tracking.
- Fine Reader Pro for Mac: Its chief features offer preciseness with which it converts scanned files. It is a great tool if you have many scanned documents. These documents are then converted into editable formats like docx, pptx, xlsx etc.
- PDF Lab: It comes with Mac and Adobe Reader DC. It is great for viewing, adding commentaries and adding signatures on PDFs. It can also be used to merge documents, create new PDFs, organize pages and many more. It protects all your PDF documents and helps to combine or merge PDF easily.
- Master PDF Editor for Mac: This is an ideal option if you want to carry out basic functions like rotating, editing and adding comments to your PDF on simple documents. It edits text and picture and easily converts files to Excel or Word.
- PDF Nomad: It provides various features for editing and lets you organize, compile or split PDF pages in a file. Other functions like cropping, rotating or scaling images or text can also be done easily. It lets you edit images and text and also make notes on a document.
PDF editing is not a tedious task and the above-mentioned PDF editors allow to work remotely. There are many PDF editors available in the market, and choosing what suits you best is important for better output. Working with a reliable document conversion company will help you in converting your paper-based documents into any electronic formats. They utilize advanced technology to achieve efficiency and accuracy in delivering optimal results at affordable prices.