Document Scanning Services
Critical business information, when stored as paper files may lead to loss of important data. Given the importance of business data, the best way to safeguard it is by digitizing it and storing it in the required format. Managed Outsource Solutions (MOS), a leading BPO company in Oklahoma, provides comprehensive document scanning services for businesses of all types.
By scanning documents and storing them digitally, you can benefit from advantages such as:
- Improved accessibility and workflow
- Secure document storage
- Reduced storage costs
- Better customer service
Whether your requirement is to scan government documents, medical records, insurance documents, financial or accounting records, or even legal documents, we can provide customized solutions.
Call our document scanning company at 1-800-670-2809 for a Free Trial offer.
The process involves:
- Properly organizing paper-based files
- Taking out all staples and organizing for scanning
- Scanning paper files using high-speed scanners appropriate for the work
- Strict quality checks of scanned files
- Output in color, black and white or grey scale
What Do We Scan?
One of the leading document scanning companies committed to ensuring client satisfaction, we scan diverse documents including medical records (explanation of benefits, billing forms, ambulance call reports and others), drawings (blueprints, mylars and drawings spanning ‘A’ to ‘J’ sizes) and various other kinds of documents, to convert them into digital format.
Our services include:
- Aperture card scanning - With the help of advanced equipment, we scan engineering drawings maintained in aperture cards.
- Microfiche scanning - We scan your microfiche whether it is jacketed, COM or 105mm and convert them into digital images.
- Microfilm scanning - We scan your archived records on microfilm rolls and convert them to digital images that are output to TIFF Group 4 or PDF formats.
- Photographic scanning - We scan photographic paper prints at different resolutions as per your preference.
- Film slides - We scan all types of film, both negative and positive.
- Rare or fragile documents - Fragile archival documents are also scanned with the help of professionals to maintain document integrity. We scan old books and pamphlets without harming the book spines.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) - By utilizing OCR software, we convert image files to searchable text files in Word and Acrobat (PDF).
Why Choose Us
- Onsite and offsite services
- Ability to interface with client systems
- Customized turnaround time
- Delivery in DVD, external hard disk, or via secure FTP into EHR systems or other software systems
- HIPAA-compliant processes
- 24/7 assistance on demand
With our affordable document scanning services, you can also enjoy cost savings of 30% to 40%! Feel free to contact us for more details.