Medical Data Entry
The world is moving towards reducing the use of paper and going electronic. The digital age has added to the push for EMR (Electronic Medical Records). This calls for efficient medical data entry services. This is where Managed Outsource Solutions (MOS) can help.
Healthcare data entry demands precision and accuracy. Based on project specifications and client requirements, we use the latest technology to provide quality services. All information about the patient, chart information, appointments, account information, insurance, claims details, admission, diagnosis, doctor's notes, billing, and reimbursement data bases have to be documented. Our experts meticulously collect information from the medical forms, reports, charts, or other relevant medical documents and perform data entry to manage all this information efficiently.
The medical data entry services that MOS provides ensure that your complex documentation tasks get done on time and without errors. Your other gains include:
- Better maintenance of patient records
- Quality health care data entry in quick turnaround time
- Dedicated project manager to handle your account
- More time to focus on core competencies
What We Do
A professional data entry company, MOS offers data entry solutions for a wide range of records, which include:
- Patient records
- Hospital records
- Clinical and healthcare records
- Other medical files, records and documents
- Medical insurance billing forms. HCFA 1500 (CMS 1500), UB-04 UB, and other medical claim forms
We have an experienced team of medical data entry professionals to carry out the process. They understand the importance of the confidentiality when it comes to handling medical information, and are trained in matters of security and HIPAA compliance.
Data Entry Services
With MOS data entry service, you get the following advantages
- Industry-leading quality
- Flexible, accurate and customized services
- Fast turnaround time
- Adherence to HIPAA guidelines
- FTP and email modes for receipt of material and transfer of completed files
- Stringent quality control – single and double entry
- Services for both small scale and large scale data entry projects for firms of any size
- Real-time status reporting
- 24/7 technical support
- Affordable competitive pricing
- Saving on operational costs of up to 30 to 40%
With its headquarters in US, and offshore facility in India, we deliver data entry services domestically as well as on a global level. Support is only a phone call away! Just dial 1-800-670-2809 for a free trial or to request more information about our medical data entry services.