Legal Coding Service
Legal practices have become high-tech places with digitization of records but easy access to them is crucial for litigation success. An experienced legal coding service provider, Managed Outsource Solutions (MOS) can provide you with an efficient document abstraction database so that all your data is at your fingertips. We ensure that your digitized legal documents - e-mails, faxes, letters, memos, contracts, and depositions - are sorted, indexed and available when and where required.
Our professional U.S. outsourcing company offers full-service litigation support. We have a multidisciplinary team that includes expert coders who are knowledgeable about legal documentation and the litigation process. They can review large volumes of documents to capture specific, predefined metadata and will work with you to put this data in a searchable database so that you can retrieve it easily.
Regardless of how voluminous your documentation is, we can provide accurate, quick and secure indexing solutions.
To learn more about our efficient legal document coding services, call 1-800-670-2809. We can help save 30-40% on your overhead costs. Ask for a Free Trial!
Legal Coding Services
At MOS, we are focused on providing budget-friendly legal coding services. As there are different approaches to coding, we will evaluate your requirements and determine the best strategy for your goals and budget. We can provide solutions that are compatible with most types of litigation software.
Our services include:
- Data capture - This involves data collection from any electronic device or any storage medium. Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software is used to quickly convert your legal documents in hard copy format into editable digital format.
- Document assessment - We review, analyze and organize your electronic documents including e-mail, word processing documents, spreadsheets, databases and presentations. This helps determine applicability and code to mark the material for relevant subject matter.
- Bibliographic or Objective Coding - Information is extracted from legal documents and entered in a searchable database. The standard data fields include author, document date, document title, copies, recipient, document type, begin and end dates, document characteristics and names mentioned within the text. OCR is an effective complement to a bibliographically coded database.
- Subjective Coding - This involves entry of information about what the document means, including keywords and to which case issues it is relevant. The computerized index of subjective information will include code fields such as product name, person name, document summary, and so on. Linking a legal interpretation to an individual document allows it to be found easily.
- Physical/logical unitization - Each individual document has its own unique format and associated bibliographic data. Logical unitization is the process of manually reviewing each individual page in an image collection using logical cues. This will determine which pages belong to the same document, where the document starts and ends. Unitization makes each document in your database a logical document.
- Document Scanning - We scan individual pages and convert them into images. These images are then reviewed and grouped to create image files, and the documents are unitized. We also provide Bates numbering solutions.
After capturing and validating data according to client specifications, we review the coded data for consistency and accuracy through a comprehensive quality audit.
Litigation Coding Service - Our Advantages
- Built-in validation features
- Efficient project management
- Stringent quality control
- Secure document handling
- Customized TAT
MOS is extremely sensitive about the regulations that affect the legal industry. We have various measures in place to ensure secure data storage and transmission.
Save time and effort on preparing for trial and discovery with our legal coding service! Call 1-800-670-2809 to get a customized solution.