MOS: Specialties in General Transcription
General transcription is a broad term that defines the transcription of a wide range of specialties. Managed Outsource Solutions (MOS) offers a complete range of general transcription services that would meet all your specific requirements. With onshore and offshore solution centers, we serve customers in all 50 U.S states.
We undertake all types of transcription projects and produce accurate transcripts within the turnaround time you specify. As our valued client, you will be serviced by a dedicated team of professionals, who have in-depth knowledge and understanding of complex terminology related to different specialties in general transcription.
Just dial 1-800-670-2809 to benefit from a Free Trial of our services.
Specialties We Serve
We provide transcription services to a wide range of industries. We are proficient in most types and can handle the turnaround time constraints.
- Educational institutions - We transcribe talks, lectures and/or interviews and teleconferences, seminars, notes, press releases, conference proceedings, symposia, PowerPoint presentations, and more.
- Legal sector - Transcription services are provided for deposition statements, briefs, reports, wire tap, interrogatories, testimonies, interviews, letters, public hearings, memorandums, workers’ compensation reports, and court proceedings.
- Business - We provide assistance for business professionals in documenting technical discussions, webcasts, teleseminars, symposiums, telephone conversations, lectures, focus group discussions, training sessions, presentations, meetings, interviews, webinars, and more.
- Media industry - We help media professionals to document podcasts, video-casts and radio talk shows for posting on websites, interviews, radio broadcasts, sermons, television, documentary films, and more.
- Healthcare industry - We help physicians practicing in any specialty to maintain accurate transcripts of all types of medical reports.
- Speakers/moderators - We document recorded talks, lectures and seminars, and/or interviews and teleconferences according to their needs.
Why Choose MOS?
- Before the transcribed files are delivered, our QA team carefully edits and proofreads them.
- The transcribed files are sent to you through browser-based drop box, secure FTP or other software systems.
- For all general transcription work, we assure an accuracy rate of 99%.
- Whatever be the scale of your project, we offer competitive pricing and ensure prompt delivery. Enjoy 30 to 40% savings on your transcription costs!
If what you are looking for is not listed, ask us. If it is listed and you have doubts, please call us and we can help you with your questions.