What are the factors to be considered in an SEO report? All website owners and online marketers must have definitely heard of the term SEO or search engine optimization. Search engines like Google and Yahoo bring up the SERP (search engine result page) that determine the sites that will get more traffic and business/revenue. Basic questions to be asked by the site owners/developers are,
- How will the customer searches for our site?
- How do we compare to the competitor sites?
- What level of link popularity do we have?
- How well do we rank in the SERP of Google, Yahoo and MSN?
A professional SEO report should contain the following features,
- Keyword analysis of web site
- Keyword density report
- Site keyword analysis
- Link popularity report
- Search term suggestions
- Page analysis report
- Search engine saturation report
- PPC bid comparison
- Ranking report for major search engines
- Server problem report
- Summary of competition