Businesses should try to translate their eBooks to reach out to more clients in different countries. An eBook is one of the most effective tools for inbound marketing, which is focused on attracting customers through relevant and helpful content. By translating eBooks into local languages in other parts of the world, your clients can read the content that is useful for them. A well-designed eBook with relevant content can help attract more potential customers to your brand. In addition to translations, eBooks should also be converted into formats that can be read by all devices. Professional eBook conversion services help convert data from any source file such as Word, PDF, HTML, scanned files, Text, Rich Text, ASCII Text, or any other source file into the desired format.
Global market research demonstrates an imbalance between the material available online and the first language of most customers. Over 75% of online content is written in English, but only 25% of the global market speaks English as a first language. This discrepancy creates an unnecessary communications barrier between businesses and their clients. With high-quality translations, businesses and eBook providers can capitalize on this language issue.
Machine translation software is not the best tool for translating an eBook. It might be difficult to translate the longer format, stylistic nature, and editorial development of an eBook on a word-for-word basis. Machine translation software does not understand context or cultural differences. A qualified professional translator fluent in the languages of targeted markets can understand the content, and incorporate a marketing sensibility to the content in another language.
Content marketers have learned that distributing eBooks could help improve inbound marketing strategies. By offering e-books in the potential client’s vernacular, a business can capture an entire new avenue of searches done by potential customers in their own language and improve the search engine rankings. Apart from this, an eBook can offer many benefits to your business. These include:
- Credibility – Writing an e-book about a topic that is informative or useful to the audience would give you authority. Your audience may view you as an expert in your field and be ensured that they are dealing with a reputable business.
- Increased Sales – It is widely accepted fact that credibility increases sales. People prefer to do business with those they know, like and trust, and publishing an e-book is an effective way to establish that trust.
- Accessibility – Compared to traditional books and documents, eBooks are more accessible. Typically, eBooks are delivered to the customer using your website or email interface. This is one of the most effective ways to reach out to your customers, and offer a vast amount of information with a single click.
- Gain Email Subscribers – One of the best ways to get email subscribers is to provide them a free, downloadable e-book on your website in exchange for their email address. You can later use these email addresses to build the email contact list.
- Cost Saving – E-books are cost-effective and reliable. They help save money spent on print and logistics required for traditional books and guides. They also enable you to modify or upgrade your content easily without worrying about the added cost of printing updated editions.
- Repurpose your content – There are many ways to repurpose the eBook content, or breathe new life into it. You can break the e-book down into a series of blog articles, use the facts or tips for social media posts, or convert it into a slideshow presentation.
- Helps Generate More Traffic – A good eBook will get linked and shared several times through social media. This helps to get more traffic to your website.
- Generate Revenue – Your eBook can be used as a revenue generator. It can be offered for free as a way to collect email addresses or you can charge for them. If your first eBook has offered value to your customers they may be ready to pay for your subsequent eBooks.
In addition to that, an eBook also offers the following advantages over print to customers.
- Mobility – Customers can read eBooks on electronic devices such as smartphones, tablets and e-Readers from anywhere, at anytime.
- Update Information – eBooks can update information quickly and cheaply. When new information is added to an eBook, customers who have signed up for it can receive alerts and notifications.
- Understanding and Clarity – A well-written eBook provides relevant, useful content that people want to know in a deeper, more detailed format. By adding foreign language versions, businesses could reach more potential customers on their own terms and show that they care about their clients’ needs.
eBook conversion into the clients’ native language and compatible format helps attract and maintain a solid customer base. A professional provider of data conversion services can help you with your eBook conversion requirements and produce e-versions of your book that are readable on iPad, Kindle, Sony Reader, Nook, and other e-readers.