Automated data entry is the new efficiency mantra. It helps reduce the costs, delays and errors associated with manual data entry. For instance, the Healthcare Billing and Management Association reported that manual data entry errors were responsible for “the frequency of overpayments, rejections and denials (of health insurance claims)” which was found to often reaches 50%, mainly due to manual data entry errors and the high complexity of claims.” (HBMA Edition, July 2007).
Advanced automated data capture systems can classify every type of document, capture the right information and even check data with the original data base to ensure accuracy. Here’s how outsourced automated data entry services can resolve the challenges of managing crucial business information:
- Transforms all types of paper documents including invoices, application forms, claim forms, and more into ready to use electronic format
- Automatically delivers data to business systems and document archives
- Captures large volume of data in short turnaround time
- Improves scanned image quality with better OCR results
- Reduces time that would have gone into manual data entry
- Reduces errors and costs
- Speeds up data updates
- Reduces incidence of repeat orders and rework
- Avoids need for investment in data migration and integration systems
- Reduction in manual handling of data improves security as there is less exposure of client information
By lowering the time taken to complete data management operations, automated data entry improves the productivity of core processes. Don’t just choose any outsourcing company for your automated data entry tasks. Go for a free trial and base your decision of quality, and time and cost savings.