A Wide Spectrum of Transcription Solutions
Professional legal transcription companies offer high quality legal transcription solutions. They make these services available to law firms, legal prosecutors, insurance investigators, legal attorneys, and legal court reporters. The different types of transcription offered include verbatim transcription, general correspondence transcription, trial transcription, legal letter transcription, court proceedings transcription, and transcription of legal pleadings, briefs, police interviews, subpoenas and reports. Transcription services may be offered on a domestic and/or international scale.
Some of the highlights of the services offered by professional legal transcription companies are:
- high data accuracy
- document confidentiality and security
- strict quality control protocols
- legal transcription professionals who are familiar with working with computers, have good knowledge of legal terminology, and proficient in English
- flexible when it comes to how dictation modes are accepted – toll free number, computer, digital voice recorder, and so on
- flexibility of file transfer – browser, FTP, email
- fast turnarounds
- files can be transcribed in varied formats
These companies would be able to get the most out of your data, capturing it cost-effectively and quickly. There are legal transcription companies that transcribe both audio and video tapes, and also companies that do transcriptions for the legal formats of different countries.
You Can Outsource Other Legal Processes as Well
In addition to professional legal transcription companies, legal entities can look for established outsource companies offering legal scoping, legal animation, legal database development, legal SEO and SEM, and legal website development services.