This is in continuation to our earlier blog post on October 27th titled “Links to Free SEO Tools: Part One“. The Internet has almost all the basic required SEO (Search Engine Optimization) tools for both the amateur and the professional. With a lot of effective free tools around most SEO aware people can always keep good track of their personal and commercial websites without spending much for optimization of websites.
Here are links to some more free SEO tools that are established and commonly used.
- Link popularity and quality checker – http://www.elixirsystems.com/tools/linkpopularity.php
- Verify DNS health – http://member.dnsstuff.com/pages/dnsreport.php
- Domain age tool – http://www.webconfs.com/domain-age.php
- Keyword position tracker – http://www.checkrankings.com/
- Similar page checker – http://www.webconfs.com/similar-page-checker.php
- Class C checker – http://www.webrankinfo.com/english/tools/class-c-checker.php
- Track/chart daily fluctuations of 1,000 keyword searches at Google – http://www.rankpulse.com/search.htm
- Keyword Suggestion – http://freekeywords.wordtracker.com/
- Google dance – http://www.searchbliss.com/dance.asp
- Back link checker – http://www.webuildpages.com/neat-o
- Key word density – http://www.seochat.com/seo-tools/keyword-density
- URL rewriting tool – http://www.webconfs.com/url-rewriting-tool.php
- Check HTTP Status Code Tool – http://www.seomoz.org/toolbox/httpcode
Managed Outsource Solutions (MOS) is an Oklahoma based company that offers a wide range of web development services including, content development, search engine optimization, logo design, corporate web design, realtor web design, and law firm website designing to its clients in the US, Canada, the UK and Australia.