What is the purpose of using web extraction tools? If one is a businessman looking for some industry news or is seeking some information about a competitor/ products/services the best place to search is indeed the Internet. Yes this is usually true unless off course you plan to directly spy at the premises of your competitor.
Pricing/financial details are hidden deep in the web probably as PDF documents. Unless we fill web forms give up manual searching and implement automated down loading it is difficult to extract data from the deep web. Blogs and forums online are also very useful in tracking special knowledge or data specific to any industry. However a web extraction tool can have the advantages and features like,
- Simultaneous board crawling
- Scheduling tasks
- Specific content extraction
- Customized formatted outputs
- Web crawling
- Synergizing external data with internal data
- Reduced time in searching , reading and copy / pastes
- Integration with PHP
- Data or link extraction
- Address, phone, email fax etc can be extracted
- High speed extraction
- Multithreaded extraction
- Automatic saving of extracted data to disk.
- Can monitor changing information
- Proxy support
- Savings in time and money
- Collection of data from different sites and forming a structured data
Managed Outsource Solutions (MOS) is a US based data entry and BPO service provider offering a wide range of services like data entry, data processing, data conversion, data mining, data extraction, legal data entry, data cleansing, image data entry and KDD services to its clients in the US, the UK ,Canada and Australia.