On October 2nd, 2007 a legal outsourcing forum is being hosted at the Marines Memorial Club and Hotel, San Francisco, California by ALM (American Lawyer Medium). The conference is meant for counsels, law firm executives, corporate legal professionals, and IT department managers who want to know more and are interested in outsourcing of legal work and support services. Details of information and registration for the conference can be got at, http://www.almevents.com/conf_page.cfm?instance_id=24&web_id=1025&pid=633
Some of the clear benefits of attending this full day conference are,
- Can learn how legal outsourcing can increase productivity and profits
- Learn how to reach the right new market
- Understanding security issues in outsourcing
- Where to outsource / offshore?
- Learn as to who will be able to help in successfully outsourcing?
- Learn how to protect oneself from the legal security risks of outsourcing
- Insights into the future of legal outsourcing
Those registering for the conference before September 4th 2007 can avail an early bird discount offer. The ALM legal outsourcing conference held earlier at New York in May this year was a great success. The major topics that are to be talked upon at the forum are,
- The Legal World is Flat: Deconstructing Legal Process Outsourcing
- Examining the Security and Privacy Risks in Legal Outsourcing
- What to Look for in Choosing an LPO
- Intellectual Property Protection and Data Control Issues in IT Outsourcing
- Avoiding the Ethical and Liability Risks in Outsourcing Legal Services
- Shaping the Future of Legal Outsourcing: What every Law Firm and Corporate Legal Department Needs to Know
Managed Outsource Solutions (MOS) is a US based legal outsourcing service provider and offers a wide range of services including, legal research, legal transcription, litigation support, document preparation, document review, legal coding, legal animation, law firm web design and more to its clients in the US, Canada, the UK and Australia.