Are you a lawyer who has developed a legal website? Are you happy with the business enquiry that comes over the net? Your web site may be very user friendly and optimized for client development but there are still some points that you may have missed altogether. Well, do check out these very affordable tips that can help boost your legal business online.
Do you have your own professional web address and domain name that is used both as the web address and email address? Having a web address as part of some one else’s address will not be trusted much by clients.
- Make the address easy to remember as it does matter
- Ask for references as a standard practice with both clients and colleagues.
- Include your legal web address on stationary, letters etc
- Update the web site once a while
- Give your site a great look of class and believe me it is affordable
- Keep web content up to date and specify uniqueness of service
- Make the site search engine friendly
- If needed hire an SEO (search engine optimization) expert
- Consider the paid inclusion option
- Link website with associates other law firms etc
- Choose a successful and relevant web directory/portal
- Give your web address to the legal/business associations
Managed Outsource Solutions is a US based BPO services provider that offers a range of web site designing and web development services besides other legal outsourcing services like legal research, legal documentation and legal animation.