Web designing is an art that will prove itself over time. Infact, as soon as any web site loads the visitor starts to react to what he sees on the screen. It is very essential to give a very professional look to the business website if we want to maintain interest in the visitor and make sure that he does not move away. There are certain basic aspects of the website that should never be overlooked. These include,
- Domain name: Having ones own domain name will certainly increase the trust in the site visitor. Going for a free server is never advised for serious business ventures.
- About Page: This page will tell about the origin and objectives of the web site/business. It must also have your company’s physical address, biography with photograph email and phone numbers.
- Feedback form: This is very useful for visitors to contact you and clear doubts if any about the products or services.
- Logo: Having a business logo is a very basic requirement as it will show your professionalism.
- Content: All the content in the site should be based on the basic theme of the site.
- Gathering identity of visitors: There must be provision for visitors to leave their email addresses.
- Testimonials: We should display our satisfied customer’s email address and phone numbers as these will go a long way in getting the trust required from the potential visitors.
- Server security: If handling sensitive customer data one should make sure that a secure server is rightly in place.
- Copyright: All copyrights should be displayed at the bottom of the sites web page.
- Money back Guarantee: It is very necessary to reduce the customer’s risks and put him at ease. A money back guarantee is highly professional and will multiply our credibility.
Managed Outsource Solutions is a US based online outsourcing services provider with specialization in web designing, web development, search engine optimization, legal outsourcing and desk top publishing.