On any single day the World Wide Web sees the addition of thousands of new websites. The Internet is multiplying at a fast pace. Today it is possible to make a website for free with just a few clicks and within few minutes. While some websites are just for fun, personal communication etc others may be official or for some business and can involve more time, money and planning.
Website designing and development is a highly profession area and encompasses the entire process from conceiving to planning designing execution and the launch of a website. Experience shows that if a website is not well planned it will need to be changed later on and can be damaging. So a well planned website with clear awareness of its purpose is essential. Here are a few questions one can ask at the outset?
- What is the purpose of the website?
- Whom are you trying to attract?
- Will the site solve any problem for the visitor?
- Are you promoting an idea or giving information?
- Why would your visitors come back?
- Are you planning transactions like sales?
- Will the visitors work with plug-ins?
- Do the pages have to be printable?
- File Size and speed issues?
- Should you have frames?
- Which browsers will your visitors have?
- How navigational should the site be?
- How much traffic do you expect or want?
There has to be a solution to all problems but one must also remember that no design can be called perfect. It is only compromising on certain issues and taking care of the important needs of the website based on the site’s objectives that really matter.
Managed Outsource Solutions a professional website designer has some web design samples of its successful projects. Other services include SEO (search engine optimization), logo design and link trading.