Data entry services are outsourced mostly to the Asian countries like India and the Philippines. This is because of the great savings possibility in outsourcing to these countries because of the lower wages in these countries. But then how safe is your data? One indeed cannot compromise on the security of data.
It is proven beyond doubt that a substantial security is provided in encryption of data that is transmitted online though hackers today have known to intervene and decode even military and intelligence systems. But practically in business, though decoding is not an impossibility it is almost close to that. Outsourcing companies are known to provide security during all the various stages of data processing beginning with submission of the data to the delivery of final data to clients.
Some of the security measures undertaken for the data may include,
- Authorization and password policy
- Personnel and material movement register
- Intrusion detection system
- Detection of Firewalls and intrusion
- Prohibited data transfer and access across project domains
- 24hrs watch and ward
- Network monitoring
- Data access monitoring
- Regular backup of data saved in the system
- Monitoring data security
- Access control
- Mandatory encryption at all stages
- Projects are segregated to different areas
Usually the data is converted to any file format of choice and delivered as required by the clients. Managed Outsource Solutions a professional BPO provider implements a high security policy for all online and offline projects.