E-books enjoy immense popularity nowadays and are also great marketing tools businesses can make good use of. Instead of having print edition books, large print edition, audio books etc, we can include everything in one format – the e-book. The e-book has revolutionized how digital learning is practiced globally. Today e-books are available on a wide range of topics covering everything from education to politics and self-help to social media. Businesses create e-books related to their products and services that are useful for customers. E-books can be easily accessed at any time convenient to the reader using a laptop, tablet, smartphone or e-book reader. There are reliable e-book conversion services that help you to convert any books into e-books that act as a flexible modern tool for gaining valuable knowledge as per the convenience of the reader.
Here are some reasons why you should own e-books.
- It is the best way to get your book published: Getting published with a traditional publisher may not be easy. Creating an e-book and publishing it on your own website or with an e-book publisher is easier and you can also have your book made available on popular sites such as Amazon.
- Can be read on many devices: E-books can be easily read on smartphones or tablets using an app that is connected with a particular e-bookstore like Kindle, Nook or Kobo; or you can pick up an independent e-reading app.
- You can customize your reading preference: E-books are more versatile than print books as you have much better control on how you read and handle any number of books. You can pick any mode, personalize the book or select the night mode to read in the dark. You can also make the font bigger or smaller according to your device. Once you set up the style in the app, all books will look the same and you can read a lot of e-books on your device.
- E-book publishing is inexpensive: You can get your e-book publishing done cost-effectively. You can publish it on your own website or have a company like Smashwords publish the same for you. In the latter case, they will take a cut of your sales.
- Update or revise your e-book whenever you want: Information becomes obsolete quickly, which calls for timely updates and revision. This is possible when you own your e-books, whereas with a traditional publisher, they will decide if and when a revised edition will be published. Moreover, if your book has not sold well enough, the publisher may choose not to publish a revised edition.
- You can build a higher professional profile for yourself: E-books are a great way to express your knowledge and expertise. They can help establish you as an authority in your niche.
- E-books are great marketing tools: Electronic books can work as excellent marketing tools.
E-books are really important as a source providing knowledge to a large audience. These can be easily downloaded from your website and be accessed instantaneously. E-books act as an instant informative resource that are cost-effective and easily accessible. There are many publishers that provide ebooks and you can also convert old print books into ebooks with the help of ebook conversion services for more flexibility and accessibility.