Managed Outsource Solutions (MOS) has once again impressed a client with quality solutions that gave the client tremendous benefits. This particular client is a medical billing company located in Kentucky. It offers medical billing outsourcing solutions for different medical specialties including cardiology, pain management and internal medicine, catering to clients from all over the United States.
It really made us proud to know that the client chose us over many other medical billing and coding companies they had considered. Our winning point was the reputation we continue to enjoy, of providing highly accurate and compliant coding solutions.
Though they had experience in several other areas, the client company did not have sufficient coding expertise to get the best possible reimbursement. They wanted us to review their clients’ medical records and provide coding services for nationwide providers. MOS gladly accepted the challenge and set to work on it immediately.
We formed a team of highly experienced AAPC certified coders with extensive experience in the different specialties involved. Our AAPC certified coders have expert knowledge of commercial and federal coding guidelines to ensure accurate and efficient coding.
We brought in a capable project manager to supervise the production and process. Our weekly meetings ensured that the client was getting exactly what they expected and more.
Succeeded in Creating an Impact
For the trial and projects that followed, our work and dedication created a lasting impression on the client. We went the extra mile to make our client happy. We
- coded accurately
- practiced coding specific to the provider’s locality and made available all linked ICD-9 and related modifiers required for proper billing
- gave them an accurate cost-effective solution
- were able to identify a number of instances of under-coding
- cross walked codes according to the insurances being billed
- offered our guidance whenever a chart lacked medical documentation
The client was extremely happy with our services. By outsourcing to us, they realized great benefits for their business.
- Transcription was accurate within 99 percent and economically priced
- Client experienced 50 percent increase in collections billing within the initial three months