More and more people are now accessing books and other reading material on their smartphones and tablets and other digital devices, and authors and publishers who are looking to reach out to a wider audience need to convert their publications into eBook format. Mobipocket, a globally accepted eBook format, is a great choice as it can be read on a variety of devices such smartphones, PDAs, laptops and desktops. Some of the main advantages of the Mobipocket eBook format are:
- The Mobipocket format is based on HTML and has is reflowable. This reflowable format can be displayed on screens for which size in unknown or not imposed. Depending on the screen resolution, images can be embedded in different sizes and the most suitable image is published.
- This cross-platform file format can handle 100% of PDA/smartphone market, the reference forum for PCs, tablets and ebooks
- Mobipocket is fully secure as it comes with the DRM (Digital Rights Management) server and provides time to live features for the digital library market.
- Mobipockets are compliant with open standards such as OEB and XHTML
- The user can adjust font, size, margin size and line spacing and enjoy a customized reading experience.
- Depending on the type of reading device, various frames can be set, avoiding untidiness on the limited screen in the portable device.
Professional document conversion companies offer Mobipocket conversion services. Each book or publication is different, and the conversion process would depends on various factors such as the number of pages in the book, the size of the pages, layout format, number of images, graphs, tables, and so on. So the conversion process can be quite challenging. Thatâ€™s why outsourcing Mobipocket conversion is a feasible option. A reliable document conversion company can accurately convert MS Word, PDF format or any other format into the Mobipocket format at cost-effective rates.