You have decided to outsource your data entry tasks because your workload is growing and you feel that a professional outsourcing company can handle the job better. But there are hundreds of service providers out there, so how do you choose the right data entry company? Here are some pointers to help you.
- Established company: Browse the web and short-list a few companies. Browse their website to understand the nature of their operations and commitment. Only a well-established company would have the manpower and technology to provide comprehensive, error-free data entry solutions.
- Client list: It’s important that the company lists its clients. This will give you a good idea of the jobs it does and its reputability. Make sure it offers a comprehensive range of services so that it can meet all your needs, offline or online.
- Accuracy and timeliness: Make sure that the company can deliver error-free services to meet your deadlines. This is especially important if you are in the medical, legal or insurance industry.
- Security: This is crucial. Data security issues are always in the news. Does the firm guarantee security for all the data you entrust it with? What are the security measures it has in place to ensure this? How safe are its modes of data transfer?
- Cost: The very idea to outsource your data entry or data cleansing is to save the cost of doing it yourself. Can you save at least 30-40 percent on your operational costs by outsourcing?
The ideal solution when it comes to making your choice would be to go in for the free trial that most established companies offer.