Ask us, we may surprise you.
Julie is our office tweeted the other day about an article on Foxnews.com entitled: “Web Sites Make Outsourcing of Virtual Errands Possible.” http://bit.ly/SvLdY This article talks about outsourcing:
- Checking your email
- Finding lost luggage
- Sending gifts to family
- Ebay bidding
- Finding restaurants
- Plan a baby shower
And then at MSNBC; I find “No time to date on line? Outsource it.
And to top off my “research”; this is really funny, especially to us folks in the business: “Outsourcing Life” by AJ Jacobs, editor-at-large at Esquire Magazine. http://bit.ly/2GOQZ7.
Wow, some of these even surprised this outsourcing company owner. I had the title for this article on my list before reading all this, but this even expands what I was thinking. No, that is not what MOS does (so far; but don’t hold your breath for dating), but we can do a lot.
In an article I recently submitted on staffing vs. outsourcing; I invoked the old college comment: “last year I couldn’t even spell ungerneer… now I are one. Well, that fits again, for me, but also for the outsourcing industry as a whole, as it continues to mature, grow and evolve; the things that can benefit you as a business do the same.
For an overview; we began in 2002 by providing medical transcription. Over the ensuring years; we now can list these five product “lines”: (More detail below, as within each “line” are more variables.)
- Transcription: Medical, legal and numerous types of business transcription. We support all types of dictating platforms. Standard turnaround time is 24 hours, but can be shorter if needed. Full document flow management is available. Volume is not an issue.
- Medical billing and collections: Full cycle billing as well as collection of old accounts receivable. We can utilize client software or use our on-line system. Includes coding, and all facets of medical billing.
- Data conversion and data entry: We have done data conversion of college catalogs, books, photo enhancement, and much more; into multiple formats.
- Search Engine Marketing and Website Development: All forms of utilizing the web for marketing; including full service SEO, CRO, PPC, Use of Social Sites, etc. Full design team to make your web site proud.
- Medical Record Review: Full service to analyze, index, abstract, etc medical records for litigation support and more; primarily serving the legal and insurance industry.
Broad terms used in the outsourcing arena and some of the items inside each would include:
- BPO? (Business Process Outsourcing)
- Accounting and Finance
- Human Resources
- Customer contact? (may include call centers)
- And industry specific (e.g. Medical includes transcription, billing, patient scheduling, coding, etc.)
- LPO? (Legal Process Outsourcing)
- Litigation support
- Legal research
- Legal coding
- Can include Medical Record Review
- ITO (Information Technology Outsourcing)
- Software development
- Web site development
- Can include SEO, SEM, PPC
- Can include data conversion, data entry (but can also be clerical)
- CAD (Computer assisted Drawing (engineers, architects, artists); as well as other engineering services.
- Photo enhancement, portrait work, and other digital enhancement services.
- PEO (Professional Employee Organization) (Benefit administration, payroll, hire/fire,
- Data Conversion to include indexing, scanning, OCR, etc. include conversion from many written formats to on line formats; like eBooks, catalogs, college curriculums, etc.
- Land record analysis and indexing, map services
- All sorts of writing and editing; including marketing services like brochures, emails, etc.
- All sorts of research, data mining of the web, market research, drug research, etc.
- And the list goes on.
My intent here is not to provide an exhaustive list; that would get (really) boring. But, I did want to make the point that many, many things can be effectively outsourced. By effective, I generally mean a cost reduction, hassle reduction, speedier results, making your life easier type of experience. If data can be transferred, the work can generally be outsourced.
At MOS, we have migrated to services that meet two overriding criteria:
- Does it meet our motto: “You do what you do best, leave the rest to us”?
- Is it compatible and enhanced by state of the art technology?
You will note in the list above of our product lines; that all meet this criteria. To further illustrate that; especially as SEO and Website Development is one of those lines; we have created multiple websites to provide details on these products. Use of the internet certainly meets the “state of the art” criteria; and these sites keep us active on search engines. If you haven’t yet; check out my blog on “internet vs. traditional marketing“.
Let’s wrap this up with a list of our websites; illustrating the multitude of services that both MOS can do, and therefore, can be outsourced.
www.managedoutsource.com: Primary site, but emphasizing the legal industry; as well as data conversion and data entry. We have done data conversion of college catalogs, books, photo enhancement, and much more; into multiple formats.
www.outsourcestrategies.com: Emphasizing medical billing and collections. We can also provide component services such as medical coding, cash posting, old Accounts Receivable collections and more.
www.viralseoservices.com: Primary site for our SEO/SEM (Search Engine Optimization/Marketing) service along with new and/or enhanced web site development. This includes enhanced use of social networking sites, conversion optimization, PPC, etc.
www.medicaltranscriptionservicecompany.com: Site primarily for medical transcription; including full document flow management if desired.
www.mosmedicalrecordreview.com: Newest service for medical record review, analysis, indexing, abstracting and more; primarily serving the legal and insurance industry.
www.legaltranscriptionservice.com: Site primarily for legal transcription service; including depositions, briefs, general correspondence, etc. We can also provide some paralegal service, such as legal research.
Obviously, the list is primarily limited by one’s imagination? If you don’t see what you want on the list, call us anyway; chances are we can still get it done.
Thanks for listening.