Most of the recognized legal transcription service providers ensure 99% accuracy at affordable rates. Legal departments, lawyers, single attorneys, courts, law firms, prosecutor’s offices, corporate bodies, insurance companies, financial institutions, and the like are utilizing the services of these providers to transcribe voice-recorded files into text format.
Some of the legal transcription services offered by these firms include court proceedings transcription, general correspondence transcription, legal letter transcription, verbatim transcription, trials transcription, and wire tap transcription. The voice recorded files can be legal reports including letters, briefs, depositions, subpoenas, notes, motions, legal examinations, sworn statements, summons, client tapes, court tapes, telephone conversations, interviews, memoranda, legal pleadings, examinations under oath, court transcripts or jury instruction.
Fully Digitized State-of-the-art Environment
Established transcription firms have qualified and experienced professionals including transcriptionists, quality analysts and proofreaders to ensure a three level quality check and on-time delivery. The transcribed files are sent via the internet using secure FTP or browser based 256 bit AES encryption protocol.
Benefits of Legal Transcription Service
- Cost-effective legal transcription solutions
- Greater flexibility
- 24×7 customer support
- Fast, accurate and reliable legal typing solutions
- Efficient legal dictation services
- Quick turnaround time
- Total security, privacy and confidentiality
- Flexible dictation options including toll free dial-in dictation, dictation via computers and digital recorders
- Transcribed files are provided in various formats including JPG, GIF, XML, PageMaker, XML, PDF, HTML, TIFF, FrameMaker, QuarkXpress, Word and Excel
Ensure that You Approach a Reliable Service Provider
Among the numerous service providers in the field, choose a company that offers reliable and affordable legal transcription service with no compromise on quality. Such a provider helps legal departments to increase their level of productivity and efficiency.