When the law professional has to do legal research he can refer to different resources that are available. They are either offline printed materials like journals, treatises, periodicals, as well as online resources for both State and Federal law.
Find below a few online and offline employment law resources that are commonly used,
- Labor and Employment Law (MatthewBender 2004)
- National Employment Lawyers Association,Employee Rights Litigation: Pleading andPractice (Matthew Bender, 1991)
- BNA’s Americans with Disabilities ActManual (BNA 1992)
- John J. Coleman III, Disability Discriminationin Employment (Clark Boardman Callaghan1991)
- David G. Evans, Federal and State Guideto Employee Medical Leave, Benefits, and DisabilitiesLaws (West 1999)
- Fair Labor Standards Act (Ellen C. Kearns,ed., ABA 1999)
- James O. Castagnera et al., TerminationOf Employment (West 1984)
- Hofstra Labor & Employment Law JournalJournal of Employment and Labor Law(University of Pennsylvania Law School)
Managed Outsource Solutions (MOS) is a US based legal outsourcing pioneer and a total outsourcing solution provider that offers services in legal research, litigation support, legal document preparation, legal animation, legal transcription, legal coding and legal web design services to the legal communities in the US, Canada, the UK and Australia.