One must not choose colors at random while designing a website but only after due consideration of what would be good for your niche audience or website users. Under no circumstance would any business website want the site users/ browsers to feel bad about the bad choice of colors or design. Hence it becomes essential to plan the clors well in advance.
Here are a few things to remember.
- Maintain contrast in color between background and the text color
- Colors should be replaceable for different browser settings
- Prefer plain and solid text
- Avoid too many colors
- Use color coding for navigation
- Let the site color convey the firms character and message
- Have consistency in color
- Avoid backgrounds with textures
- Consider the popular color blindness needs
- Avoid florescent writing
- Regarding colors on site get color feedback from customers
- Consider lighting condition of viewers
- Consult color wheel chart before pairing colors
Managed Outsource Solutions is a US based web design and development firm offering professional web design services like corporate website design, e-commerce website design, real estate web design, small business website design, and SEO services for clients in the US, Canada, the UK and Australia.