Any good photo editing software like Adobe Photoshop has certain basic features and tools that are used during editing of photographs and images. Given below are few of the major photos editing features that are commonly used.
- Layers- This feature allows us to work on one element of an image without disturbing other images as each is arranged as different layers that are transparent. It is also possible to define the level of transparency / opacity of the layers and to give effects such as lighting or color to individual layers
- Data with image- gives time / date of photograph, its resolution and shutter speed.
- Automatic fixing of mistakes in lighting, red eye, color etc
- Covering scratches and defects with a cloning tool
- Gradient layer masks – these are substitutes for erasers that come with a greater degree of precision and opacity /transparency that can be applied to layers.
- Lens distortion correction – corrects warped / stretched images
- Superior selection tools, Tools like lasso, magic wand etc allows specific areas to be selected during editing.
- Batches – This is a series of recorded steps that can be easily repeated with just a click of the mouse.
- Ready made templates are available for our use (example- picture frames)
Managed Outsource Solutions (MOS) is a US based BPO service pioneer that offers highly professional yet affordable photo editing services like, photo restoration, photo modification, photo repair, photo enhancement, glamorization, photo exposure correction and portrait touchup services to clients in the US, the UK, Canada and Australia.