There is lot of online resources available for arbitration that is being used during any arbitration. Today people have started recognizing that sometimes (yeah only sometimes) it is more logical and economical to prefer the arbitration alternative to litigation. Arbitrations can be binding or non-binding. Globalization has increased the need for online and offline international arbitrations especially in the commercial sector. There is little doubt of the increasing significance of international arbitration and alternative disputes resolutions in the future days to come. Given below are a few links to some of the significant arbitration resources that are available online for reference.
- Dispute resolution /Arbitration / Mediation from Findlaw (http://www.findlaw.com/01topics/11disputeres/index.html)
- World Wide Web virtual library – Arbitration database (http://interarb.com/vl/ )
- International Alternative Dispute Resolution (http://www.adr.org/focus-international.html )International Arbitration ( Mayer, Brown & Platt- http://www.interarbitration.net/
- Arbitration Agreement Drafting Aid (http://www.lovells.com/Arbitration/
- International Arbitration Documents – (http://www.jus.uio.no/lm/toc/x.00-dispute.settlement.html
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators ( http://www.arbitrators.org/ )
- Transnational law database (http://www.tldb.net/ )
Managed Outsource Solutions (MOS) is a US based legal outsource services provider that offers highly professional services like legal consulting, legal transcription, legal arbitration, legal animation, legal coding, legal web designing, legal research, e-discovery, litigation support and legal document preparation services for clients in the US, Canada the UK and Australia.