Whether you are a web professional or otherwise use/try out these few free SEO (Search Engine Optimization) tools (if you haven’t already) and see if there is more to know about your website. An SEO professional knows which tools to rely on and when. There are many types of SEO tools (free and paid) and every tool search has an objective that will help achieve the specific SEO objectives of a website depending on the type of website and business.
Sometimes the free tools turn out to be more efficient than the paid ones. It depends on what you want to know. Remember that the tools alone does not maketh a good workman. One must know which tool to use when and how to interpret the results. And yes one is always obliged to these free service providers.
- Top competitor tool – http://www.webuildpages.com/seo-tools/top-competitor-tool.php
- Search Overture & Word Tracker database – http://www.nichebot.com/
- Keyword Suggestion Tool – http://www.seochat.com/seo-tools/keyword-suggestions-google
- Directory search tool – http://www.seocompany.ca/tool/site-stats-web/?websites=seocompany.ca,seo.com
- IP address checker – http://www.ip-report.com/
- Official W3C Compliance Validator –http://validator.w3.org/
- Link Validation Tool – http://www.dead-links.com/
- Online XML sitemap generator tool- http://www.xml-sitemaps.com/
- Data center Quick check – http://www.mcdar.net/q-check/datatool.asp
- Page Rank Tool – http://www.pageranktool.net/
- Link Popularity Check – http://www.marketleap.com/publinkpop/default.htm
- Simple robots.txt File Generator Tool – http://www.123promotion.co.uk/tools/robotstxtgenerator.php
Managed Outsource Solutions is a US based company that offers affordable outsourcing services in search engine optimization, web design, data entry, legal transcription and other BPO services to clients in the US, Canada the UK and Australia.