The IP Law & Business, the ALM (American Law Media) business magazine for Intellectual Property is presenting a conference on “Innovations in IP Litigation” on Friday, the 9th of November, 2007 at The Westin Washington, DC City Center, Washington for in house counsels and law firm attorneys.
This full day conference will starts at 8.30 AM includes the following topics,
- Strategic Venue Decisions – Tips on Choosing the Right Venue in Today’s ever-changing Legal landscape
- Apportionment of Damages and New Strategies
- KSR International v. Teleflex –
Understanding Obviousness and Proactive strategies for protecting your Patents
- AT&T v. Microsoft – Winning Strategies for Litigating International infringement
- Willfulness and Use of Opinions of Counsel
- Using the Entire Toolbox: Reexaminations Today, Post-Grant Review tomorrow
- International Trade Commission Remedies and Their Enforcement Monetizing Your IP Assets
For registration go to https://www.almevents.com/CustomerFiles_sri/form/basic_reg_form.cfm?iteration_id=732&fi_id=1067 It is priced at $450 with the early bird cut off date being October 12th (that was two days ago). This year’s faculty Co-Chairs are Brian Nester at Fish & Richardson P.C. and Mark E. Sullivan of Bose Corporation. The expert faculty includes speakers from Intel, Palm, Inc., Sun Microsystems, and Yahoo!
Managed Outsource Solutions is a US based legal outsourcing firm that offers offshore outsourcing solutions in patent litigation support services, patent infringement and litigation intellectual property litigation besides other legal services outsourcing like legal transcription, legal documentation, legal animation and legal research for clients in the US, Canada the UK and Australia.