The American Conference Institute (ACI) is to conduct an LPO conference at the Grand Hyatt, New York from January 16 to January 17, 2008. The conference is ideally suited for in-house counsels/managing counsels, outside counsels, law firm executives, general counsel/deputy general counsels, and COO of legal corporate departments.
Participants can hope to get answers to many LPO related questions / challenges they might have, and this must be a good opportunity to help them find solutions in legal services outsourcing arrangements. The pre conference workshop theme is “Getting to Grips with Outsourcing your Legal Services Offshore: The A-Z of Negotiating, Enacting and Managing Outsourcing Relationships”.
Here is the list of distinguished speakers at the LPO Summit.
- Nancy Laben – Deputy General Counsel, Accenture
- Julie Mazza – Senior Counsel, Citigroup
- Donna Webber – Chief Counsel, CIT Capital Markets
- Todd Miller – Vice President, GCO Operations
- Shannon Copeland – Practice Group Manager – Kilpatrick Stockton LLP
- Gregg Kirchhoefer – Senior Partner, KIRKLAND & ELLIS LLP
- Elizabeth Foster – Partner, Luce, Forward, Hamilton, Scripps LLP
- Angelo Paparelli – Partner, Paparelli & Partners LLP
- Lawrence Schultis – Partner, Pillsbury, Winthrop, Shaw, Pittman LLP
- Bruce Masterson – COO, Socrates Media LLC
- Jose M. Pariente – Head, Global Procurement, White & Case LLP
- David Perla – Co-CEO, Pangea3 LLC
- Sandeep Beri – Senior Vice President & Assistant General Counsel, Genpact
- Russell Smith – Chairman – SDD Global Solutions PVT LTD.
- Robert Gleenie – Partner, New Galexy Partners LTD.
- Andrea Lee Negroni – Of Counsel, Buckley Kolar LLP
ACI certifies that this conference is approved for CLE (Continued Legal Education) credits by the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board and the State Bar of California. For registrations go to https://www.canadianinstitute.com/dynamic/Page5851.aspx
Managed Outsource Solutions (MOS) is an Oklahoma; US based company that offers professional legal outsourcing solutions in legal research, legal transcription, litigation support, legal documentation, legal animation and more for clients in the US, Canada the UK and Australia.