The 3rd Biennial Global Immigration Conference is to be held from 15 – 16 November 2007 at Renaissance Chancery Court, London. This conference is ideal for immigration lawyers, policy-makers, in-house counsel dealing with immigration matters, human resource managers and others.
These are the topics that will be covered at the venue:
- Business visitors – dos and don’ts
- The State of the Nations
- Skilled workers, the highly skilled and global transfers
- Entrepreneurs, investors, establishing overseas offices
- The European immigration scene
- The new US immigration law landscape – 2007 and beyond
- Hot tips for the future
The conference brochure is available at http://www.ibanet.org/conferences/immigration07/binary/LondonprogNOV.pdf
Managed Outsource Solutions is a US based company that offers services including immigration paper work and immigration legal services besides offering a wide range of other legal outsourcing services like legal transcription, legal research, litigation support and legal animation to clients in the US, Canada the UK and Australia.