Here are a few of the open source data mining software available on the Internet.
- Weka is a GNU General Public License software used for data mining that is written in Java. It is available at http://www.cs.waikato.ac.nz/~ml/weka/
- Scriptella is an ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) and script execution tool that is useful in creating and upgrading scripts. Available at http://scriptella.javaforge.com/ (Latest version just released)
- RapidMiner (formerly called YALE) ia a GNU software in Java, for preprocessing, machine learning, visualization available at http://rapid-i.com/ (New release July 2007)
- CLUTO is a software for clustering high-dimensional datasets It is available at http://glaros.dtc.umn.edu/gkhome/cluto/cluto/overview
- PAFI is a software package that is useful to find recurring patterns in different types of datasets, available at http://glaros.dtc.umn.edu/gkhome/pafi/overview
Managed Outsource Solutions (MOS) is a US based data processing and data mining company that offers a wide range of services like data entry, data cleaning, web extraction, knowledge discovery, online data entry and key data entry services to its clients in the US, Canada the UK and Australia.