How easy is it to choose a company for outsourcing your routine legal transcription work? There are a lot of domestic and offshore companies that offer legal transcription services online. It is safe to ask the following questions before outsourcing or assigning any legal transcription work to these companies especially when the work is to be outsourced to an offshore location like India or the Philippines.
- Do they work on a 24/7, 365 days basis?
- Do they have a representative/office in the US?
- Do they have legal professionals to supervise all legal transcription work?
- How long have they been in this business?
- Do they offer other legal/paralegal services?
- Can they offer a free trial work?
- How good are they in communication?
- Do they accept phoning in dictations?
- How many cents are charged per line of transcription?
- How good is the infrastructure?
- Is it using the latest technologies?
- What is the TAT? (turnaround time)
- Is there a hotline overseas toll free number?
- Do they have specialty legal transcription services
- How secure are the files online/offline?
- What is the level of accuracy?
Legal transcription demands an accuracy level of over 99%. The legal transcripts have to be certified before they become fit enough to be produced in court as a document of evidence/proof etc.
Managed Outsource Solutions (MOS) is an Oklahoma based legal services provider and a BPO pioneer and offers highly professional and affordable outsourced legal transcription services (with specialties) for the legal communities in the US, Canada, the UK and Australia. We also offer many other outsourced legal services like legal coding, litigation support, legal research, legal animation, data entry and legal web design.