Court practices are getting more complicated and they require large volumes of records and paper works to be maintained. For the smooth handling of the different types of legal records legal transcription services have become indispensable.
Some varieties of legal transcription are:
- Court proceeding transcription
- Trial transcription
- Wire tap transcription
- Legal letter transcription
- Verbatim transcription
- Legal correspondence transcription
- Legal Pleadings transcription
- Testimony hearing transcription
- Legal summary/briefs transcription
Legal transcription services are always supervised by professional law graduates with experience who check the final transcripts for accuracy and quality. Most transcription sites are located in Asian countries like India, Korea and the Philippines and quality legal transcription is today very affordable for clients globally. They transcribe audio and other files which are converted on to accurate formatted typed manuscripts and deliver even within 24 hours.
The advantages of availing legal transcription services are:
- It is possible to access the transcribed data from any where.
- Huge volume of data can be stored in disks that occupy less space
- Storage of legal files electronically is convenient and more economical compared to paper documents.
- By transcribing the legal document an additional copy besides the original is assured.
- Handwritten legal notes are mostly not legible. Transcripts make the data legible and readable.
- Time can be saved as the TAT is very low.
- Coded documents offer total security of transcripts online.
- Easy to search and retrieve transcript documents using any software.
- Verbatim transcripts give accurate record of whatever was said in court. These transcripts help third party barristers to understand the clients whom he may not have seen.
- Transcription documents are legally certified for presentation in court.
- Audio and video files or hand written and shorthand notes are accepted for transcription.
- Transcripts of meetings, conferences and other evidences can be documented, notarized and certified
- Multiple language legal transcription services are available.
- Transcripts can be delivered in any client preferred file format.
- Transcripts can be sent anytime online for instant editing or changes.
- Sending transcripts to offshore locations like India with advantageous time zone differences can save a lot of time while being highly cost effective.
- Professional presentation